"When you believe in people, people come through."
Finally finished the last season of HIMYM! :) :(
I know I am way behind and all but I have postponed watching this last season for two things:
1) I hate seeing Barney and Robin together huhu and
2) I don’t want it to end!!!!!!!!
But I have to watch it na para I can move on and stop people from spoiling it.
Ok, here are my unorganized thoughts in bullets ‘cause I still need to finish my part in our Aud requirement huhu guilty sorry ok here goes
- I love the last part where it ended where it all started between Ted and Robin!!!!! Yehey at least I got what I wanted!
- But yeah I was starting to feel fine since Ted’s finally found the one who would love him that much and wow she made him real happy and then she was gone. Hay
- Thinking about it, Tracy’s story started something like that as well so we were sorta been implicitly warned. Lol but that part was sad
- Ok though I feel slightly annoyed by all the troubles that had happen to Robin (having to marry Barney first and finding out it wouldn’t work out) pft well it’s obvious I hate them as a couple :p
- Overall, it was a great series to watch with all the funny moments and all the lessons you get to pick up as we move past their stories…I will miss the gang! *cue Hey Beautiful by The Solids*
Ok student duties, I know. Bye
sometimes i realize there are so many things i won’t remember in 50 years like the way the sky looked this morning and all the dogs i saw today and my mom’s voice and i get so sad i never want to forget